Our Privacy Statement is simple and brief because we record and retain very little personal information about you, and we make use of what we do retain in a very limited way:
- When you contact us, the only information we might retain is your email address and the name you have provided to us. We retain no other information.
- Your email address might be used to communicate with you about items we believe might be of interest to you. The use of your personal information is based on our ‘legitimate interest’ in providing you with additional information and direct marketing about newly published books and related materials which are relevant to our fields of interest (under Article 6 sec. 1 sent. 1 lit. f, sec. 4 of the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation regulations).
- Your email address will not be provided to third parties, or used in any other way.
- If you no longer wish to receive marketing e-mails from us, please e-mail us to say so at: email@example.com.
- In any event, any marketing e-mails from us will have an unsubscribe link allowing you to easily opt out of receiving further such messages from us.
- We will not disclose to any third parties your identity, your location, or any other information about you, other than when required by law.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete the limited personal information we might have about you, contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org.